This page is for discussion about Article style and its layout.
The article layout for this wiki might be something like this:
- Introductory material
- Must contain a sketch or photograph of the subject in question(with no restrictions on the publication of the same).
- The corresponding text must contain a brief description of the above.
- The next para must explain how it is obtained, say personal experience or from another source (the full details to be given for check and edit if required.
- Where it is used and how to be used(if necessary)-to be explained.
- Authorised books or published papers, if any.
- See also
- Other articles in this wikia.
- External links
- Links to other articles in other encyclopedia; full details to be given to identify.
- As applicable in the list of categories(suggestions can be made here for inclusion of new categories in this wikia, with justification).
--Dore chakravarty 22:18, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.