Hi, I'm looking for 2 of these professionals for an LA based MEMs fabrication plant. The base income will be in the $100K range + bonuses, etc. If you're interested/qualified, please contact me, Jim Skutt 919 342 0383 firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Mechanical Engineer (2 openings)Edit
o We are looking for a gifted and innovative mechanical engineer that has a thorough understanding of all principles related to mechanical design and a talent for hands on work. Experience with automation/robotics, very high precision mechanisms, fluidic systems, and optical assemblies is required. A person from a semiconductor or related industry would be appropriate..
- o Develop and design machines, fixtures and sub-assemblies for production tools and R&D apparatus, often requiring micron level precision and accuracy.
- o Work with engineers and scientists in lithography, electro-plating and planarization to advance process technology and facilitate production expansion.
- o Develop equipment for sub-micron level planarization with systems such as lapping, CMP, single point diamond machining and grinding
- o Facilitate and implement machines and systems for production and R&D
- o BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- o Seven plus years of relevant experience
- o 3D CAD expertise, preferably with SolidWorks
- o Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing technologies
- o Experience with designing highly precise mechanisms (micron level accuracy)
- o Proficiency with FEA software like Cosmos or ANSYS
- o Good hands on skills and ability to perform basic machine shop practices
- o Understanding of drawing detailing for manufacture and geometric dimensions and tolerances
- o Technical problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- o Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- o Experience in planarization technologies such as CMP or lapping is a plus
- o Experience with lithography tools is a plus