NASC refers to the Needs Assessment Service Coordination, a New Zealand based Home and older adults services, under District Health Board. This is an almost free organization to help you in your community.
Their goal is to
- stay as independent as possible in your own home and community;
- together will assess and plan your need for support.
Personal cares such as
- advise you on services which are income and asset-tested and have entry criteria;
- showering, dressing etc.,
- medication, feeding etc.,
- house old management;
- day programming;
- advise you on rest homes and private hospitals;
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.